Advantages of laser cutting are becoming increasingly well-known. This has lead to an increase in the use of bespoke services here at Stephens Gaskets. We are one of the country’s leading providers of precision machined components. Consequently, it is safe to say that when it comes to manufacturing mechanical parts we know what we are doing.
We have been in the trade for over four decades, and in that time have established ourselves as trusted and skilful manufacturers that can provide mechanical solutions nationwide. We specialise in the production of shims, washers and gaskets. Therefore, we are proud to offer a bespoke service which is on-hand to create custom-made parts. We will make these to the customers’ specific requirements.
What Are The Advantages of Laser Cutting?
Firstly, the many advantages of laser cutting make the process a popular choice of manufacturing for a wide range of industries.
- 1. Laser cutting creates precision machined components that can be made to the most intricate of measurements.
- 2. It is a highly accurate process which uses a powerful laser cutter to cut through sheet material.
- 3. This manufacturing technique is perfect for producing both small and large-scale batches of the same product smoothly and consistently.
- 4. It works fast, offering a fast turn-around of production alongside flawless results.
- 5. Laser cutting is also highly economical for both businesses and clients alike – our machine will calculate the exact number of components which can be laser cut from each sheet which means minimal wastage of material as well as extremely low labour costs.
Bespoke Machined Components at Stephens Gaskets
Moreover, taking advantage of our laser cutting service at Stephens Gaskets means you can create precision machined components tailored to your exact requirements for your project. The manufacturing technique can laser cut steel and many other types of sheet material. To conclude, you can rest assured that we have the tools, skills and resources to manufacture you a component. We always tick all the right boxes.
Contact Stephens Gaskets today!
Visit our website to find out more about laser cutting or for a free quote, call 0121 544 5808 to speak to a member of our helpful and friendly team.
If you have found this blog helpful and would like to find out more about what we can offer our customers, you may wish to read our previous blog on Plastic Shim Sheets.